.30-30 Federal 125gr jhp...good online source

PDA

kmrcstintn
March 27, 2008, 10:09 PM
cleaned my favorite shop of their supply of 125gr Federal jhp in .30-30 for use in my Marlin .30-30 (despite being told myths about this load, there is enough flatness on the tip to prevent inadvertent ignition when loaded tip to primer behind one another); several people I have talked to feel this would make a great SHTF & PA whitetail deer hunting round...I want to stock up a good supply...everyone has 150gr & 170gr loads & the shop ordered the stuff by mistake; where can I get a supplier online that won't charge too much?

If you enjoyed reading about ".30-30 Federal 125gr jhp...good online source" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
EHCRain10
March 27, 2008, 11:05 PM
ask your shop if they could order you more?
all the local shops in my area are willing to bulk order ammo for me and usually offer a better price for the ammo in bulk

If you enjoyed reading about ".30-30 Federal 125gr jhp...good online source" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!