User guide needed: Eagle Mini-14 "Q.D." mount

PDA

Robo_Railer
March 29, 2008, 02:53 PM
I just acquired a good used Eagle brand "Q.D." scope mount for my Mini-14 Ranch Rifle. It's the one that replaces the bolt lock cover plate and allows use of the iron sights by looking under it. Of course this one came without instructions or any Allen wrenches, but for the price, I can't complain too much.

It's probably a pretty straightforward installation, but if anyone has an instruction sheet/user guide they could send me a copy of, I'd pay copying and postage costs. It's got built-in elevation and windage adjustments (uh oh; little screws :uhoh:), and probably other opportunities for me to mung something if I just go at it blindly.
Thanks for any assistance.

If you enjoyed reading about "User guide needed: Eagle Mini-14 "Q.D." mount" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "User guide needed: Eagle Mini-14 "Q.D." mount" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!