What is the proper way to sell multiple items in the Trading Post?

PDA

Matt-man
March 30, 2008, 09:36 PM
I have five long guns I'd like to list for sale in the Trading Post. Is it okay to post each gun in its own thread, or should I use one thread with everything in it? I'd prefer to list each item separately as it's easier to manage, but I want to make sure it's not considered Bad Form here (other forums frown on it).

If you enjoyed reading about "What is the proper way to sell multiple items in the Trading Post?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
March 30, 2008, 11:45 PM
Either method is perfectly fine. Some create a single thread with several firearms or accessories, some create threads each containing only one item. We have no problem with either approach. (But if you leave the location out of the title, the multiple-thread method takes a few seconds longer to delete them all. ;) )

Matt-man
March 30, 2008, 11:59 PM
Excellent. Thanks, Mal.

If you enjoyed reading about "What is the proper way to sell multiple items in the Trading Post?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!