BHP Mk III price check

PDA

ACP
August 11, 2003, 08:25 PM
LNIB, black enamel finish, plactic grips, fixed sights, two 10-rd. factory mags., $450. Whatya think?

If you enjoyed reading about "BHP Mk III price check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Navy joe
August 11, 2003, 08:51 PM
Is it Belgian? Sounds good to me.

Stephen A. Camp
August 11, 2003, 10:51 PM
Hello. Sounds good. NIB around here (N. Central Texas) run from about $529 to a bit over six-hundred depending upon where you see them.

Best.

Jeff OTMG
August 12, 2003, 04:57 AM
Good buy. The plain blue guns should be in the $400 - $450 range, Practicals a little more, and the Silver chrome a bit more.

ACP
August 12, 2003, 07:46 AM
Thanks guys. :)

JohnBT
August 12, 2003, 09:20 AM
Well, sounds like a deal to me. NIB they run right at $609 around here. The other 6 fancier models the shop had in the case 2 weeks ago ran on up to around $690 or so.

John

ACP
August 12, 2003, 10:40 AM
Oops! Hey, notice that I said "LNIB," or "LIKE new in box." It's not brand new, but there's not a scratch on it, and the breechface looks like someone fired maybe 20 rounds through the gun.

I've searched GunsAmerica and come up with some good deals on NIB guns, about $569 for a similar Mk III. Other used guns come with some hi-caps for maybe $50 more.

JohnBT
August 12, 2003, 04:35 PM
We know you said LNIB. I figured I'd let you make the adjustment to the NIB price since you've seen the gun. Sounds to me like it's worth the NIB price minus a couple of bucks.

I like LNIB guns or even A(s)NIB guns. NIB becomes LNIB very, very quickly at my house. :) My most recent ANIB is a CZ American .22 WMR for $55 less than a new one locally. I swear it wasn't shot 10 times. OTOH, I didn't get the box, the manual, the swivels or nothing. The original owner bought it, shot it, and traded it in on a new .223. Sounded like his varmints were a tad bigger than he thought.

John

ACP
August 12, 2003, 06:12 PM
Thanks JohnBT.

If you enjoyed reading about "BHP Mk III price check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!