Rafter S Belt with Versa Max II Holster

PDA

archerben
April 3, 2008, 06:53 PM
I recently received my Versa Max II holster from Milt Sparks and I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised at how comfortable this holster is. I never imagined that IWB carry could be even remotely comfortable, but if I position it right, it's quite pleasant. Unfortunately, the buckle on the belt that I've been using to carry broke yesterday, and I've decided that it's time to get a real gun belt. After much searching I think I've settled on a 1 1/2" Rafter S Burgandy Sharksin belt. Does anybody have any experience with this combination (VMII with Rafter S belt) that can give some feedback before I place my order?

Thanks in advance for any responses,

Ben

If you enjoyed reading about "Rafter S Belt with Versa Max II Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Valkman
April 3, 2008, 08:41 PM
Lots of problems with people actually getting stuff from RafterS since they "blew up" so to speak. Many were told 4-6 weeks and are still waiting 6 months later. I'd probably try Lightning Arms and see what they have in stock.

If you can actually get it the combo should be excellent.

adrock
April 3, 2008, 08:54 PM
You might have your heart set on that particular belt, but if you don't, I highly endorse the combo of the VMII and a Galco Cop Belt:

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterP3.asp?ProductID=2091&CatalogID=254

I've run this particular combination for about three years now and am extremely satisfied.

--adrock

If you enjoyed reading about "Rafter S Belt with Versa Max II Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!