Milt Sparks Watch Six

PDA

The Lone Haranguer
April 8, 2008, 10:20 PM
I ordered it in early November 2007 and received it today. It is for a S&W 3913LS. I thought a light and slim gun deserved a light and slim holster. Beautiful work. :) It fits perfectly, not even needing a break-in period - the degree of retention is just right. Although it is thin and not reinforced, the horsehide is stiff enough that it will not collapse under simple belt pressure. A minor nitpick - something that I would have done differently - is that the body shield's indentation for the slide-mounted safety lever is made for the lever down, i.e., the engaged position. I prefer to carry these guns with the safety off (up) and just use it as a decocker. But the resulting slight gap does not protrude into my side, so I will let that one go. Perhaps I will give them some feedback about it.

You may have noticed how long I waited for it. Yes, it was a long time. But, it was within the advertised time frame, and they were up front about it when I placed the order, as well as not charging my card of credit until the order was ready to ship. I wish I had a camera so I could show you how nice it is. :(;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Milt Sparks Watch Six" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JDGray
May 2, 2008, 11:57 AM
I have a Watch Six for my G23, they are very comfortable holsters. I have 2 more ordered for other guns:)

bigdaddydan
May 2, 2008, 12:30 PM
I have heard great things about milt sparks holsters :D:D:D:D

steveracer
May 2, 2008, 12:35 PM
I have three. Two for 1911's and one for a K-frame. Best holsters I have ever used, and the rest of the $1K in leather sits in boxes...

Unisaw
May 2, 2008, 12:47 PM
I have a Watch Six for my HKUSP45c. It is a great holster. The thinness helps make up for the slightly blocky shape of the gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Milt Sparks Watch Six" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!