Regional Forums

PDA

TheReeves
April 10, 2008, 10:44 PM
Just curious as to why there are no regional forums (or state specific sub-forums within one regional forum) so we can connect with other people from our own states? Thanks for any enlightenment!

Ryan

If you enjoyed reading about "Regional Forums" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ShunZu
April 10, 2008, 11:12 PM
2nd that motion, although I'm not trying to make any more work for Derek. I'm sure he has his hands full, already.

But it -would- be nice to have a regional forum... perhaps get a database started of sportsmen's clubs and shooting ranges for each region. AND, for an opporunity to have a meet and tip a few brewskies for fellow THR'ers.

TimboKhan
April 11, 2008, 12:00 AM
Well, we actually do have a forum specifically to post regional questions and to connect with members in the region. It's called "Rallying Point".

Past rallying point, I seriously doubt that we will be adding regional forums. For one, there is no good reason to do so with Rallying Point already extant and for two, it eats up bandwidth and moderator time, both of which are precious. But, i'm not a moderator, so I guess I can't say "no" for sure...

If you enjoyed reading about "Regional Forums" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!