Stolen military items for sale online

PDA

TexasChick
April 10, 2008, 11:42 PM
Someone besides me might find this news report interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/04/10/military.loot/index.html?section=cnn_topstories&eref=yahoo

Thought the Legal thread could apply because of this statement.

"Buckmaster answered, "It would simplify things greatly if a law were passed banning the sale of any U.S. military item less than 50 years old."

"Its sort of amazing to me that we haven't had a law to ban the sale of that." Tierney replied."

See the link for more info. ; >

If you enjoyed reading about "Stolen military items for sale online" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stevemis
April 10, 2008, 11:52 PM
Night vision goggles specially made to military specifications that allow the user to identify U.S. troops at night.

Oh no. "Military Specifications". A lot of high-end equipment is "military specification". I've got two CZ P01's and a stack of "military specification" ham radio gear to prove it. This is more "gun show loophole" alarmist crap.

DiN_BLiX
April 11, 2008, 12:07 AM
Is this stuff really stolen? last i checked gen3 nightvision WAS available, if you could afford it.

Art Eatman
April 11, 2008, 12:31 AM
OT for THR

If you enjoyed reading about "Stolen military items for sale online" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!