Grand Theft Auto IV trailer - gun related

PDA

Dope
April 11, 2008, 09:17 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32759.html?type=flv

I got a laugh out of it.

For people who don't play video games here, this is a very popular line of games. One of the most fun games I've ever played. I will definitely be picking this one up when it comes out.

Dope

If you enjoyed reading about "Grand Theft Auto IV trailer - gun related" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Scott7891
April 11, 2008, 09:57 PM
Haha funny but true (the first message) except the gross mis-use of them in the trailer but its only a video game so it's all good. Wish I could have that AK, M4, MAC-10, etc. for real in full-auto not neutered semi-auto.

G36-UK
April 11, 2008, 10:25 PM
Looks to be not bad.

I might give this one a miss though. Don't get me wrong, I like the series, but Metal Gear Solid 4's calling me, and for some reason, I see the customising the character for the MG Online game and think "MHI".

NomDeWeb
April 11, 2008, 10:49 PM
I'd like to see a game where the weapon stats are realistic. In Call of Duty 4 the .32 Scorpion is more powerful than an M16. In Rainbow Six Vegas 2 a shotgun has maximum penetration and 9mm from an MP5 has little.

DougDubya
April 11, 2008, 11:38 PM
Things have come a ways from 450 yard single shot kills with an M-4 with a scope (Delta Force 1). Frankly, the most fun with video game guns is Thing Thing Arena 2.

Justin
April 11, 2008, 11:53 PM
Cute.

But it's more fun talking about real guns than their video game counterparts.

If you enjoyed reading about "Grand Theft Auto IV trailer - gun related" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!