Funny business at the PRO Gun Show

PDA

coyotehitman
April 11, 2008, 11:28 PM
Here is a link to what I discovered. As the statement indicates, some vendors, etc. may have been taken and not know it yet. Just a heads up in case it involves anyone here. Hope the guy is located and held accountable for his actions.

http://www.peoplesrights.org/articletemplate.asp?id=202

If you enjoyed reading about "Funny business at the PRO Gun Show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rugerlvr
April 11, 2008, 11:39 PM
That sucks. Got the Crossroads of the West gun show a week from now in SLC. I'm going to look for a few things, including maybe some deals on ammo.

jaholder1971
April 11, 2008, 11:42 PM
These kinds of lowlifes can never get 100 percent underground. The question is how bad the law will go to find him.

USMC 1975
April 11, 2008, 11:46 PM
I cannot understand people like this. Who can scam someone ( or many people in this case ) out of thousands of dollars and skip the country with a clear conscience ? Obviously the guy has no conscience whatsoever.

I have no use for people like this. I was raised to conduct business with high moral standards and ethics and when I witness something like this, it infuriates me to no end.

I hope they find this guy and crucify him. He is a waste of oxygen and a huge drain on society.

Chris

If you enjoyed reading about "Funny business at the PRO Gun Show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!