Derek, A heads up

PDA

crew590
April 13, 2008, 01:44 AM
Recently there was a thread were it won't let you click to the next page. In this thread (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=355256) it has a total of 51 replies (3 pages) at the moment, but when I click on page 3 it just loads page 2 again as if there were no page 3 if that makes any sense. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Jay

If you enjoyed reading about "Derek, A heads up" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Wiry Irishman
April 13, 2008, 03:55 AM
I've gotten that problem a few times as well. It happened in the afternoon once, but generally it happens in the wee hours of the morning. Possibly some automated routine maintenance?

Mal H
April 13, 2008, 04:40 PM
I've seen that before also. That thread seems to be ok now - chalk it up to a database glitch.

crew590
April 13, 2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah, now that you mention it it has happened more in the early morning for me as well. Technology can be interesting at times.

Jay

If you enjoyed reading about "Derek, A heads up" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!