I apologized to the mod who sent me a PM

PDA

boomstik45
April 13, 2008, 02:51 AM
Which was straight up by him. I was highly frustrated by a NUMBER of things that didn't go right with this site. In fact, they're still not going right, and I haven't had this problem before...nor am I having it at other sites. Strange...

I apologize to Derek for calling him an idiot during the wee hours of the morning (I don't even remember what time it was).

I gladly take my internet lumps for my words. If I'm kicked off, then so be it. It's not MY internet.

If you enjoyed reading about "I apologized to the mod who sent me a PM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
boomstik45
April 13, 2008, 02:52 AM
By the way, the other "sticky" threads that several have so candidly brought up....I couldn't get into those. I don't know what the heck happened, but I'm NOT happy about it. I'll try again later if I'm still allowed access.

ArfinGreebly
April 13, 2008, 03:42 AM
Unable to speak for others, I can only say on my own behalf, thanks for that.

I have a great deal of respect for someone who's willing to publicly admit a mistake and recant.

Far as I'm concerned, the matter is closed.

Let us know if you're still having difficulties.

Again, thanks.

boomstik45
April 13, 2008, 04:20 AM
Thanks, and thanks for the continued membership.

kingpin008
April 14, 2008, 03:26 AM
Arfin took the words outta my mouth. I know I didn't have a dog in the fight, but it did seem out of line. However, you gotta respect a fellow who knows when to say he's sorry. Good on ya, and +1 for hoping you have better luck navigating THR from now on.

WayneConrad
April 14, 2008, 10:20 AM
Welcome back to The High Road, friend.

tinygnat219
April 14, 2008, 11:00 AM
boomstick45,

As someone who has had to do this myself. It takes some guts to admit you did something wrong. Crow is never a tasty bird. Glad to see you have the guts and fortitude to handle it.

Welcome back!

boomstik45
April 15, 2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks. I'm still wiping black feathers off of my face, and from around my mouth. Nasty little critters...don't know what I was thinking. :D

On the flip side: Everything works again! I'm not sure what went wrong, but it appears that my brilliant wife fixed it. I love that woman. Now if I can just stir up a debate about Sig and HK, heh heh heh...:evil:

tinygnat219
April 15, 2008, 01:16 PM
Ahhh, good topic.

Simply put up a post that asks which one is more Teutonic. Pull Pin, and run...

boomstik45
April 16, 2008, 07:00 AM
heh! You got it....

If you enjoyed reading about "I apologized to the mod who sent me a PM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!