Cdnn

PDA

Dksimon
April 13, 2008, 08:05 AM
Am I doing someting wrong?
Everytime I try to look at guns at CDNN the only way that I can see any of the pistols is to download the catalogue and th only thing that it shows me is a picture of the pistol and "CALL". How do I actually find the prices on these pistols. I dont want to call and ask the price for every single pistol!

If you enjoyed reading about "Cdnn" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nalioth
April 13, 2008, 08:07 AM
1) call CDNN and have them mail you their catalog.

2) search THR for "cdnn catalog" and find this: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=342115

hksw
April 13, 2008, 11:28 AM
I recently received CDNN's latest one a week or two ago. Which gun are you looking at? I'll post the price.

Hk91-762mm
April 13, 2008, 11:36 AM
I remember the AW ban of 94- As soon as the ban Hit CDNN+ R-guns Jacked the price of mags to the Limits of imagination.And to add insult They advertised =LAST ONES EVER -! Cobray plastic mags $49.99 Glock mags $150.00 GOUGING Big Time -You eater dont care or have forgotten the raping we took from them.
There were many other suppliers who raised prices a bit and sold out Honestly!
Do you patronize the GAS station that Gouged you when gas was in short supply-I dont!
CDNN-Cheaper, than dirt + R-guns were the worst offenders.
Integrity -Its what the HI road is about

If you enjoyed reading about "Cdnn" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!