Blue book for guns

PDA

RKellogg
April 14, 2008, 12:53 PM
Anyone know if there is a web site for the value of guns . I know there are books . I have a Savage 116 7mm mag , no scope , I want to trade in at Gander Mountain in the morrning and would like some kind of an idea what I should get for it .

If you enjoyed reading about "Blue book for guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Husker1911
April 14, 2008, 01:02 PM
Not really. Probably your best bet is to check the various online gun auction sites, to see what the going rate might be for similar items you might have.

Fjestad's (Gun Blue Book) invests a huge amount of research, time, and energy to become the valuable resource they are, annually. One doesn't usually have to purchase a new Blue Book each year, but only every few years. It's a marvelous tool for any firearm owner.

jlficken
April 14, 2008, 01:09 PM
Need a little more info. Stainless steel? Detachable magazine? What condition? They list a 116-FSAK, 116-FCSAK, 116FXP3 Package. 95% varies from $340-$390 depending on model.

Edit: http://books.google.com/books?id=eWFt_wO2eK8C&pg=RA3-PA1427&vq=savage+116&source=gbs_search_r&cad=1_1&sig=Ef_Td4hyW7fsttCehpMw79Oqxc0

It takes a while to load.

RKellogg
April 14, 2008, 05:48 PM
Thank you very much , this helps a lot .

If you enjoyed reading about "Blue book for guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!