Hi, Folks. I really need help from experts on here...

PDA

Tigerclaw_x
April 15, 2008, 12:19 PM
Few months back, at GAT guns, I handled and fired Taurus 24/7 long slide. Loved it. It was a 9mm. However, can someone tell me just how GOOD and RELIABLE Taurus 24/7 is. Yes, I heard the reviews are good. But usually there is a difference between the gun sent to reviewers and the guns sold to general public. Any advice about 24/7 is appreciated greatly.

Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi, Folks. I really need help from experts on here..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pimpstar00
April 15, 2008, 12:26 PM
I dont know much about the 24/7, but how did you like the range at GAT? I have bought but not shot there.

Steve C
April 15, 2008, 01:19 PM
I've found the guys at Gunblast give a pretty good review. Here is the one they did on the Taurus 24/7 http://gunblast.com/RKCampbell-Taurus247.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi, Folks. I really need help from experts on here..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!