Glock "Buttstock" Apparatus

PDA

Kind of Blued
April 16, 2008, 02:53 AM
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=383702&kwtid=263146

So doesn't that turn a Glock in to an SBR? Does the Glock have to be registered on a Form 1? The only point I see in them is for a Glock 18 to make it more controllable, but I noticed someone here had one installed...

What's the deal?

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock "Buttstock" Apparatus" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nalioth
April 16, 2008, 06:26 AM
Yes, it turns it into an SBR.

If you don't have the tax stamp, it's a ticket to Club Fed.

WTG, SPG!

P.S. If SPG delivers to Canada, I suspect you can have them there. (http://www.thehighroad.org/showpost.php?p=4407546&postcount=34)

The Lone Haranguer
April 16, 2008, 10:40 AM
The shoulder stock can be sold by itself, just not attached to the handgun. I'm a bit surprised they don't tell you this. And assault rifle parts? :rolleyes:

The only point I see in them is for a Glock 18 to make it more controllable ...
I fail to see the point, period. ;) Of either. :neener:

buzz_knox
April 16, 2008, 10:51 AM
The shoulder stock can be sold by itself, just not attached to the handgun. I'm a bit surprised they don't tell you this.

If you own a Glock and the shoulder stock, ATFE can/will assert that you have constructively made an SBR, as they've done many times in similar situations.

And the stock does make a Glock 18 very controllable.

Conqueror
April 16, 2008, 11:27 AM
A G18, stock, and a suppressor would make for a very tasty, lightweight carbine.

Kind of Blued
April 16, 2008, 12:21 PM
A G18, stock, and a suppressor would make for a very tasty, lightweight carbine.

Agreed!

I'd like two! With dual 33-round magazines of course.

Goshdern "no fun guns" laws... :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock "Buttstock" Apparatus" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!