Looking for Some New CCW Pants ?

PDA

USMC 1975
April 16, 2008, 10:05 AM
This video has been around for a while but thought I would share it here with the other newbies like myself.

This kid knows how to carry.

Here is the video link - http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=28931

Enjoy,

Chris

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for Some New CCW Pants ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Seancass
April 16, 2008, 10:12 AM
what? you mean you havn't walked around with a full size shotgun in your pants? welcome to my life.

i want to do one of the videos, just with more BFR's, and other large weapons. you could fit 10 of those mini-revolvers in each pocket. thats not too impressive.

ufstuddmuffin
April 16, 2008, 11:07 AM
i'd like to see how the guy walks with that

K-Romulus
April 16, 2008, 11:22 AM
But, but, Mayor Fenty (DC) said that the DC handgun ban is needed to keep "easily concealed" firearms from being carried around!

Nightwing
April 16, 2008, 11:59 AM
Old old old.
Seriously..... there needs to be teachers that armed! haha.
I think all teachers should be required to have a handgun training class, and get a week long defense class with their local PD. Training on how to protect their students.
But that's just me..... I guess a better defense is just "hoping nothing happens, and if it does.... it's not the poor murderer's fault.... it's the guns".

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for Some New CCW Pants ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!