Do we need a Community forum

PDA

leathermanwave
April 16, 2008, 01:22 PM
I was wondering why this forum has no community/off topic forum. I think we need a place to post non firearm related posts.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Do we need a Community forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
April 16, 2008, 01:31 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=350166

See # 5.

Also search for "off topic" and "general discussion" in this forum, if you like.

John

Owen
April 16, 2008, 02:35 PM
Every off-topic forum we have had on this board has rapidly turned into a cesspool.

Check out Armed Polite Society

VHinch
April 16, 2008, 05:20 PM
Is it "request forums that are never coming back" day again already? In that case, how about a Politics forum, and if we really want to branch out, maybe a Babe of the Day forum. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the search function is your friend.

dwave
April 16, 2008, 06:35 PM
Seriously, the search function is your friend.

Yes and if everybody used it this wouldn't be much of a forum would it? No questions would need to be asked because I am sure they already have been asked.

JShirley
April 16, 2008, 08:21 PM
Just like all the wars have already been fought.

Wait a minute...

In all seriousness, it's a good idea to use the search function first, but there are plenty of topics that have either never been addressed, or for which there was insufficient experience (say, a new-to-market firearm or ammunition) at the time of the original posting.

John

Car Knocker
April 16, 2008, 08:59 PM
Reading the stickies before posting a question is a good thing too. :D

lamazza
April 16, 2008, 09:56 PM
A free Foum I started along time ago that noone uses. Everybody and anybody is welcome to use it-
No registration neccesary.
http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=lamazza
I haven't edited out dead links etc so...
I would be delighted to see it active.

Robert Hairless
April 16, 2008, 10:46 PM
JShirley is correct. Just today there's a message in the Activism forum that's intended for the future Fiberglass Pools Help section, which I understand might come some time after hell freezes over and possibly even after pigs fly.

If you enjoyed reading about "Do we need a Community forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!