Talk radio WZZR 94.3 against new legislation

PDA

gym
April 16, 2008, 03:34 PM
I spend most of my driving time listning to talk radio, wzzr fm. It helped Floridians out during the hurricanes with valuable information, and it's a caller induced show so you can just call in and talk about anything you want. I was sitting my vechicle at the car wash and couldn't believe the amount of garbage that the host, known as Dr Rich, was spewing out. Saying things like no one should be allowed to carry, and he would leave the State if he had to fear for his life as apparantlly all people who carry guns do.This show reaches millions of folks per day, as it is Clear Channels premier station down here in FL, and can also be heard anywhere on the internet, and is listened to by folks all over the country. Here is thier phone number, what say we call and give these folks an education about why we carry and why we won't stand for a one sided biased conversation 1-877-927-6969, speak out Florida, let's get an apology from Clear Channel

If you enjoyed reading about "Talk radio WZZR 94.3 against new legislation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZ-100
April 16, 2008, 06:43 PM
I listen to the Love Docs (WZZR) everyday and have for over 15 years. Rich (Dr Rich) is a very smart, well educated, articulate, and fair person and can and does talk from any side of a discussion intelligently weather he believes in that side or not .

So his OPINION differs from us gun folks, so what, why are you expecting an Apology? No apology is needed.

Also, you need to GET the show, cause that is exactly what it is, "A SHOW" entertainment. Their whole job is to get as many people to listen, and call in to the show, so they can sell the commercials for the most $$$.

feedthehogs
April 16, 2008, 07:12 PM
All you have to do is listen to that show for 1/2 hour and realize its for people who's entertainment level reaches no farther than fart and belching noises.

Hardly a group we should be concerned about.

gym
April 17, 2008, 11:32 AM
I "get" the show, I have been a listener for years, when I was in another business I would listnen 6-8 hrs per day as I was on the road all day, this is different. When a radio station spends several hours talking about the evils of gun owners, and dosen't offer a fair explanation of the opposing view, it becoms biased. If enough people call in and open a discussion on the "true" reasons why we own and carry weapons, the listners can make a fair assesmant of what all this "noise" about guns in cars, is really about, and that nothing really changed, maybe you fail to realise that the great majority of folks who move here have no clue what thier rights are, and many don't understand what thier rights are and that licensed handgun owners are the good guys, not the evil gun toting paranoid people that they were bieng made out to be by that biased know it all Dr Rich, and if you listen to the show, you know how biased he is, it's either his way or no way, and unfortunatelly uninformed folks get bad information. We should educate whenever possible.

If you enjoyed reading about "Talk radio WZZR 94.3 against new legislation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!