Has anyone taken the LFI-1 class

PDA

rich0372
April 16, 2008, 06:42 PM
I was interested in this class...has anyone taken this? Is it worth $800? It sounds pretty good. It's going to be 10 minutes from my house in sept. and just wanted some info and/or expereinces from anyone that might have taken it.

http://ayoob.com/lfi1.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone taken the LFI-1 class" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert Hairless
April 16, 2008, 09:36 PM
It's the best money we've ever spent on a training class. This is the one course that everyone who owns a firearm for self-defense should take. It's a classic course taught by the master who developed it.

If you use Google or other search engines you should find several detailed after course reports.

F4GIB
April 16, 2008, 09:39 PM
I've been to Chapman, Front Sight, Gunsite, Thunder Ranch and LFI.

LFI was the best (I and II).

32winspl
April 16, 2008, 10:57 PM
If I could take a class that taught me the law as it regards firearms for 800 bucks, oh, and I had the money... you betcha. I'd take it. If it would also be taught by Massad Ayoob (is it?), I'd be there that much sooner.

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone taken the LFI-1 class" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!