Hostile Intruder Preparedness Video (by Mall Ninja's of America, U. Miami Chapter)

PDA

Sebastian the Ibis
April 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
Has anyone else seen this stupid video about how to run away and scream like a little girl when someone is shooting up a school?

Don't worry students here are safe because the school has enacted policies and procedures for this type of situation and if everyone proceeds according to plan everything should be Jim Dandy!! Also, "a survival mindset is a shield" so students should be bullet proof.

Come on Charlie Christ get off your ass and get rid of the school exemption to the take your gun to work law.

http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,2573-1;54011-2,00.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Hostile Intruder Preparedness Video (by Mall Ninja's of America, U. Miami Chapter)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cleardiddion
April 17, 2008, 04:28 PM
Can't access the video since I'm not a student there.
Is there a youtube link or something that you could provide?

Kim
April 17, 2008, 08:47 PM
I graduated college in 1981. When did an adult paying and institution agree to give up their rights. When did college STUDENTS become children. When did they agree to be ruled by the people they were paying for a specific job. I do not understand why adults of today attending a University are treated like grammer school children. Espically if they are paying to be treated so. I say SHUT UP AND TEACH ME.

Seancass
April 17, 2008, 09:06 PM
they are teaching you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hostile Intruder Preparedness Video (by Mall Ninja's of America, U. Miami Chapter)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!