Davidsons "Allocated"?

PDA

MarkDido
April 18, 2008, 06:26 AM
I have a small dealer in my area who deals with Davidsons Gallery of Guns. I'm interested in several Kel-Tec guns (PF-9, PLR-22, Sub2000) but they all show as "allocated" on the web site. Has anyone ever ordered an allocated gun through Davidsons? If so how long did you have to wait? This is a small gun store, so I don't know if some of the larger stores would get allocated guns first.

I may have to break down and buy one through Gun Broker.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Davidsons "Allocated"?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hotpig
April 18, 2008, 08:09 AM
I have waited a whole year for allocated guns from Davidson's. On the other hand it may be allocated today and available tomorrow. I just depends upon the mfg production schedule.

nighthawk80
April 18, 2008, 08:38 AM
All the dealers that I talk to say that Keltecs are getting harder and harder to get ahold of. Right now they just can't keep up with demand.

Jkwas
April 18, 2008, 09:26 AM
Keltecs are hard to find in my neck of the woods as well. They fly off the shelfs, especially in warmer climates.

Robert Hairless
April 18, 2008, 09:34 AM
I thought it would be a snap to get a Kel-Tec Sub-2000. It turned into a major hunt. But it was worth the time and work. Useful little pistol caliber carbine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Davidsons "Allocated"?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!