Taurus 66: 6 or 7 shots?

PDA

Kharn
August 14, 2003, 01:48 PM
The Taurus website is a little confusing with regards to the Model 66, about half the pages that talk about it say its 7 shots, while the rest say its 6 shots. Which one's right? :confused:

Kharn

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus 66: 6 or 7 shots?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NINEX19
August 14, 2003, 01:54 PM
The Taurus 66 I have is a 6 rd cylinder. Was not aware they made a 7rd one.

Kharn
August 14, 2003, 03:30 PM
Ninex19:
There's only one version, but their website says different capacities for it depending on which page you look at. Thanks for answering my question, I guess someone just copied and pasted the blurb for each pistol on their index pages without double checking the info on them.

Kharn

chaim
August 15, 2003, 02:16 AM
I'm pretty sure the older M66s were 6 shot and the newer ones (don't know when they changed) are 7 shot. It is entirely possible that they are changing back to 6 shot but I doubt it. My guess is that the website has different info based on how long it has been since that particular page has been updated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus 66: 6 or 7 shots?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!