Another .45!

PDA

NGIB
April 19, 2008, 06:49 PM
I've been looking for a Commander-sized .45 for a while and I finally scored a nice one on AuctionArms. The fella selling lived here in GA and indicated he would accept a trade, and we worked out a deal. It's ANIB and unfired so I'm a real happy camper. I picked it up late Saturday. It's stainless with all nickel controls and is just flat pretty...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj183/dave_dgf/IMG_PLTC-X.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Another .45!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sagetown
April 20, 2008, 02:32 AM
Hey NGIB :)

Went to a gun show in Stigler, Oklahoma this morning, and it had lots of .45's of several brands. I was just enjoying looking around, and thought I'd handle each one of those to get an idea of what I'd like if I were in the market for one.

Well, when I picked up a Colt Commander, wow! Nothing, I mean nothing compares with the feel of one of those. Man that thing felt like it was made for me.

Had there not been a Commander at that show, I would have never considered getting a .45 auto, but this one has got me to thinking......

I'm happy for ya ! :D

possum
April 20, 2008, 03:32 AM
that is awesome, congrats, i love the para's they make great 1911's. as well they are reliable and accurate. and the ltc happens to be one of my favorite models.

NGIB
April 22, 2008, 04:12 PM
Bump, added a picture. Will have this one at the range Saturday...

SRT1
April 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
So it's YOU who keeps taking all the good deal away from ME. :fire::D
Congratulations! It sure is purdy. :)
SRT

NGIB
April 22, 2008, 05:11 PM
To be honest this is my flagship. Most of my stuff is used and unique like this S&W 645...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj183/dave_dgf/IMG_SW45-X.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Another .45!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!