Glock Mag. May Price Increase?

PDA

GigaBuist
April 19, 2008, 08:57 PM
Ryan Horsley of Red's Trading Post says that Glock mags are all going up 40% come May 1st: http://redstradingpost.blogspot.com/2008/04/glock-magazines-will-increase-40-in-may.html

I haven't heard this from anybody else so I thought I'd ask about it here. Seems unlikely to me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock Mag. May Price Increase?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SLMPDcitycop
April 20, 2008, 07:22 AM
Its bull. Its all fluff with the upcoming election.

Atla
April 20, 2008, 09:26 PM
It's BS, in another thread we were just discussing deals on Glock mags.

Natchez has G17 mags at $14.99 if you buy three or more.

Atla
April 21, 2008, 09:58 PM
I'd just like to say that over-night Natchez increased their price to 19.99 each if you buy three or more.

I thought about buying last night and I didn't...dangit!

S&W620
April 21, 2008, 10:13 PM
Glock guys can't be too upset.

Look at the prices for nearly every other manufacturer and they are still cheaper by a decent margin.

Tin Gizel
April 23, 2008, 12:00 PM
It is not BS, its already happened.

Most of the distributors are honoring current price for current stocks. Once they have to buy more, the price WILL go up.

OMBexpress still has most mags for $15.99 for any quantity plus shipping. There are other places still around that number but me and the guys at work alone have bought 40 mags since yesterday...

buzz_knox
April 23, 2008, 12:02 PM
Its bull. Its all fluff with the upcoming election.

It's real, and probably has as much to do with the declining dollar and rising cost of crude.

Soybomb
April 23, 2008, 01:26 PM
No doubt increased costs of manufacturing and shipping have harmed glock's abillity to produce one of the cheapest quality handgun mags available, but I would be surprised if they aren't trying to cash in a little on election hysteria. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ruger Redhawk
April 23, 2008, 02:22 PM
I have one 9 round on back order from Natchez for my M-27. It was 17.99 if I'm not mistaken. Been on B/O for over a month now.Still waiting patiently

JBP55
April 23, 2008, 09:15 PM
Mag. increase of $5.00 each on 05-01-2008 and a probable small increase on Glock pistols soon.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock Mag. May Price Increase?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!