Revelation 400-C problem

PDA

rolltide50
April 20, 2008, 05:31 PM
Hey y'all, I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now and I figured you guys might be able to give me a little help. The other day my dad asked me to clean his old Revelation model 400-C for him. Everything was going fine til i tried to put the trigger group back into the receiver and it for some reason wont fit back in. Theres nothing inside the gun thats making it stop like it did, it just dosent seem to fit right. Does anybody know of anything i might be able to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Revelation 400-C problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ash
April 20, 2008, 07:32 PM
This is the same as the Savage 750 or Stevens 740 Aluminum-framed Auto-5 shotguns. You probably will have to fiddle with it, wiggle, jiggle, etc, to get it into place.

Ash

rolltide50
April 20, 2008, 08:25 PM
Ok thats what i was starting to think, cause i finally got the pin halfway in I just have to work on the other side. Thanks for your help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Revelation 400-C problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!