wolf mag primers for 308 AR type rifle?

PDA

-tmo-
April 21, 2008, 01:00 AM
hello,

I just got a Patriot Ordnance Factory .308 and I am just starting out reloading.

I am putting together an order for all the supplies that i will need for the next year or so and i have a question about the magnum primers.

For the small rifle in an AR15 they recommend that you use the small rifle magnum primers. Should I do the same when using the loaded ammunition in an AR10 type rifle? I called wolf up but they really didn't know the answer. and said i would probably be fine with the regular large rifle primer.

My rifle definitely puts a firing pin indentation on a factory winchester 308 round. Does anyone have any experience with the large rifle magnum primers and AR 308 rifles?

thanks
t

If you enjoyed reading about "wolf mag primers for 308 AR type rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "wolf mag primers for 308 AR type rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!