Got in just under the wire

PDA

brokencowboy
April 22, 2008, 08:23 PM
Normally I shoot Rainier plated bullets but I've heard so much on this forum about the quality of Extreme bullets that I thought I would give them a try. When I called this morning, I was told that they were about three weeks behind on production. However, they checked & found they did have the 44's I wanted in stock. When they told me the price, it was higher than the price on the website. I mentioned this & the lady said they had just a price increase on the new production. She then told me that, since the bullets I wanted were old stock, she would sell them to me at the old price. Knowing how much the new production was going up, I wish I'd had more money to get more bullets.

If you enjoyed reading about "Got in just under the wire" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
isuace
April 23, 2008, 10:19 AM
What is their website address?

brokencowboy
April 23, 2008, 12:34 PM
This is their web address. You have to call to place an order or use their pdf mail order form.

http://www.xtremebullets.com/index.htm

Claude Clay
April 23, 2008, 01:53 PM
nice people. just spoke with angilia and she is sending me samples for my 357SIG so i can try before i buy. no charge! i will be buying from them.

snuffy
April 23, 2008, 02:18 PM
You're gonna love those bullets!:D

I've been buying from them for several years, back when they were called west coast bullets. The copper plating is much thicker than ranier or berrys, and they're all double struck.(Meaning sized before and after plating).

brokencowboy
April 23, 2008, 05:40 PM
I hope my order arrives soon. I'm eager to give them a try. Do they load any differently than the other plated bullets?

If you enjoyed reading about "Got in just under the wire" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!