sig p6/225 mags available again

PDA

dugk
April 22, 2008, 09:03 PM
sig p6/225 mags are available new and used through www.topgunsupply.com again!

EDIT SOLD OUT AGAIN!

If you enjoyed reading about "sig p6/225 mags available again" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MechAg94
April 22, 2008, 10:00 PM
I got a couple once I realized the used were cheaper. I first came up with the new price. I thought I might go buy another pistol just to get the magazines. :) I still might do that.

The other sites I came up with on a search were >$50.

skinewmexico
April 22, 2008, 10:59 PM
Those went fast.

transformerguru
April 22, 2008, 11:32 PM
J&G has 'em for $20

AR
April 22, 2008, 11:50 PM
J&G hasn't been selling them separately for two weeks, and have limited the number you can by to 1 even if you buy a pistol from them (making your total 2, the same as CDNN, Dans, and AIMSurplus).

rellascout
April 22, 2008, 11:51 PM
The best part of those buy the extra mag deals is that they came with two. They are selling you your mag. :) That is part of the value of Dan's grade ones they come with both mags.

AK103K
April 24, 2008, 06:54 PM
Both of my P6's came with two mags. Gander even gave me a third with the last one for free.

I've also bought a couple of the new ones off Top Gun Supply. As advertised, new SIG mags.(although it appears they have gone up in price, I paid $29 a mag for mine) They are great people to deal with. They will email you on an item your interested in when its out of stock, when it comes in. I got a couple of Milt Sparks VMII's off them that way.(they also seem to have them on a regular basis, even though they sell out quick)

If you enjoyed reading about "sig p6/225 mags available again" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!