Where to Buy Lee in Houston

PDA

donaldb
April 22, 2008, 09:30 PM
Has anyone found an alternate source beside 10-ring for Lee equipment? Not that there is anything wrong with 10-ring they're on the oposite side of town from me and gas costs too much.

donald

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to Buy Lee in Houston" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Texastbird
April 23, 2008, 10:54 AM
I live near La Porte and I haven't seen much of any Lee stuff around here. Pickings are pretty slim. The guy at the Pasadena gun show has some Lee stuff, mainly dies.

scrat
April 23, 2008, 11:48 AM
What are you looking for. If you need to buy a lot of lee products. Buy direct. The prices may be a tad higher. but you make up for it on the 4.95 shipping fee. With that i have ordered two boxes of stuff before from them. Where i knew other places would have charged me well over 20-40 dollars to ship. So i look through the site write down what i need and dont. Then order a lot to make it worth it.

www.leeprecision.com

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
April 23, 2008, 12:36 PM
A less expensive alternative to Lee direct is:

http://www.kempfgunshop.com/

Reasonable prices, excellent service, very inexpensive shipping.

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to Buy Lee in Houston" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!