new spotting scope stand coming

PDA

Jon Coppenbarger
January 12, 2003, 04:41 PM
boy it makes me feel good to spend a few bucks on good equipment.
got my kowa 821m a couple weeks ago and my giraud trimmer last month and had to get a scope stand so I just ordered a giraud spotting scope stand and its nice.

looked it up on his web sight and emailed doug with what I wanted and he emailed me back within 5 minutes and so I called and shipping the funds out today and will be playing with it by the week end.

steve: I got it in all black with the 90 degree adapter and the wind spike for windy days. $230.40 to the door.

the dinner went great last night and with the bronze bust of jim starr given to him it was a very nice evening.

I sat with vince and mike. and mike told me with the new scope I could not make any more excuses for bad shooting!
I guess I better get a little better now.

If you enjoyed reading about "new spotting scope stand coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve Smith
January 13, 2003, 09:19 PM
I am glad you went with all black because the red white and blue looked weird IMHO.

If you enjoyed reading about "new spotting scope stand coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!