AR 7 parts?

PDA

PTK
April 24, 2008, 07:25 PM
Will Henry sell AR-7 parts direct? I'm specifically looking at a hammer and trigger to replace a botched trigger job on a cheap find.

If you enjoyed reading about "AR 7 parts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dfariswheel
April 24, 2008, 07:53 PM
You'll have to contact them and ask.
Many manufacturers these days are "hinky" about selling critical parts to non-gunsmiths due to liability.

If they won't, buy from Gun Parts Corp.
Charter Arms used to make the AR-7, as did several other companies over the years.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=1250zAR7

PTK
April 24, 2008, 07:55 PM
Many manufacturers these days are "hinky" about selling critical parts to non-gunsmiths due to liability.

They shouldn't have a problem selling to me, then. :D

I just try to avoid ordering direct when I can get parts elsewhere, things are usually most expensive straight from the producer. If you can believe it, I glanced at Numrich and didn't see Henry, so I skipped it. Completely forgot that Charco made the AR-7, too. Thanks for the reminder!

GeneralTJWillys
August 29, 2010, 11:58 AM
Dredging an old thread I know, but wanted to say that I called Henry to order a few small parts and, not only did they have them for sale, they were tremendous with their customer service, and, in my case, simply sent me the replacement parts free of charge.

BTW, I have the Charter Arms version as well.

PTK, let me know how it went for you.

If you enjoyed reading about "AR 7 parts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!