Day by Day calendar?

PDA

ctdonath
April 25, 2008, 11:57 AM
What's the status of the Oleg / Day-by-Day calendar collaboration?
I only recall a couple images last year, and many people were looking forward to more.

(Just stirrin' the puddin'...)

If you enjoyed reading about "Day by Day calendar?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
strat81
April 25, 2008, 12:01 PM
I have no idea what Day by Day is, but if m1911.org can put together a 12-month calendar, surely Oleg can.

He makes some $$$, we get some wall decoration with a quality 2A message. Everybody wins!

hacksaw
April 25, 2008, 01:53 PM
I would be all over a DBD calendar, nothin' as hot as a redhead with a rifle!:evil:

dav
April 25, 2008, 04:59 PM
It's not a calendar, and it is quite a disappointment.

Go to the ww.daybydaycartoon.com website to find a link to it.

And there is no refund if you think it sucks.

bogie
April 25, 2008, 05:41 PM
I kinda like it - And if you're gonna print your own calendar anyway, there's plenty of stuff that'll do the math/layout for you, and you can include your OWN steenkin' holidays, like Knob Creek Week, JMB's birthday, D-Day, VE Day, VJ Day, etc...

bogie
April 25, 2008, 05:50 PM
Oh, and every so often, you just gotta love it...

http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/2008/04/03/

What caliber for Zombie Saddam?

CypherNinja
April 25, 2008, 11:06 PM
Pics on Oleg's site.

http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/fellowship/dbd/
WARNING: Hand drawn skin. :P

That's all there is. Stalled project?

EDIT: Nevermind. Guess I missed it when it became available. ;)

Oleg Volk
April 25, 2008, 11:33 PM
It's not a calendar, and it is quite a disappointment.

And there is no refund if you think it sucks.

I'll personally send you the $10 refund. Tell me where to remit it.

Oleg Volk
April 25, 2008, 11:34 PM
I am working on a more conventional desktop wallpaper calendar. Should have it in a bit over a month.

Chris Muir
April 26, 2008, 12:10 AM
"It's not a calendar, and it is quite a disappointment.

And there is no refund if you think it sucks."

It was my mistake, in that it should have been titled 'CalendarGirls'.A few people had problems downloading it, and all were resolved. bogie is correct in that it was not setup for a refund, as it was aimed at my readers, and is a download .pdf-once you have it, you have it.To date, this is the first request for a refund, and Oleg, I insist I pay the gentleman his $10, if he will please remit his address to me at daybyday@daybydaycartoon.com.

I would heartily recommend Oleg's upcoming Calendar-which is a true Calendar.

bogie
April 26, 2008, 01:45 AM
Hey, -I- am one of the people who bought it, and who are happy with it. It's a member named Dav who isn't happy with it.

Personally, I think the thing makes great wallpaper. Or if you HAVE to have a calendar, well, there's stuff out there to make your own personalized dealie.

Chris, we gotta go shooting sometime...

skinewmexico
April 26, 2008, 01:49 AM
Hey, I love DBD. I'll pay the $10. Just need to see Sam carrying concealed more.

Chris Muir
April 26, 2008, 09:56 AM
Sorry,bogie,it was late at night.Yes,I hope dav will send me his address.

CB900F
April 26, 2008, 11:50 AM
Fellas;

I'm a faithful reader of DBD, even went back to #1 & followed up to current after I first found it. I too thought it was an actual calendar when I tried to find it. Since I'm about as computer savvy as a bucket of brass, I never did figure out what was going on & just felt bad that I couldn't order a calendar.

So, I hope it does come out on paper, does have the same thematic content, and does have someplace I can send money & get a calendar.

900F

If you enjoyed reading about "Day by Day calendar?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!