So, since Sunday.

PDA

Sato Ord
April 25, 2008, 09:21 PM
The boy, my eleven year old, has apparently given up his BB gun for my airsoft pistol. His reasoning, because I'm allowed to use the airsoft pistol now!:D

Since he fired the pistols on Sunday that's all he wants to shoot. Can't wait to take him to the range again.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "So, since Sunday." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Auburn1992
April 25, 2008, 09:26 PM
What'd you let him shoot?

Sato Ord
April 25, 2008, 09:36 PM
My .40 S&W, and my wife's Bersa .380.

There's a thread about it somewhere, but it boils down to the boy did fantastic, and for some reason, I have never taught him to do it, he naturally tracks his targets and does a double tap drill as if he's been practicing for a long time.

Did his daddy proud!:D

Now all he wants to shoot is pistols. I have to get my 30-30 up and running and get that boy out for hunting season. May as well have a well rounded education!;)

mekender
April 25, 2008, 09:42 PM
get him a ruger mark III or a walther p22 as a present for graduating a grade in school this year... me, im getting my 9 year old a ruger 10/22 tomorrow... i want him to learn more safety and handling on a rifle before i really start letting him shoot a lot of pistol rounds

If you enjoyed reading about "So, since Sunday." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!