Last Page Weirdness

PDA

Geronimo45
April 26, 2008, 03:36 AM
Alright. Tried to get on the 'Texas' thread.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=358515&page=4
On the Gen. Forum, it lists 103 posts in the thread (and five pages), with Mt Shooter at 1:12 being the last.
When you click on 'page 5', you are directed to page 4... and the last post is Mt Shooter's, as 1:12... and is numbered 100. Page 5 is a clickable link, but it takes me to page 4 again. Pretty sure that post #100 is, indeed, the latest, lastest post of the thread, and is visible... but the numbers (and the phantom page 5) lie. Had this happen a day or two ago, with similar results... don't suppose a fix is needed, just an FYI for when you're feeling bored, and want to pore over a few pages of code. :p

If you enjoyed reading about "Last Page Weirdness" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PotatoJudge
April 26, 2008, 10:11 AM
I've gotten that a couple of times too.

Mal H
April 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
It's a glitch in the database. We've been trying to find the cause. It will be cleared up after the next DB reindexing. Rest assured you're not missing any posts in the thread, I checked.

If you enjoyed reading about "Last Page Weirdness" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!