Winner of the year? Warning: Foul language

PDA

willbrink
April 26, 2008, 12:19 PM
What would you do here? Watch this one to the end before commenting...double click on pic to watch....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/th_ThisIsWhyYouNeedAGun.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/?action=view&current=ThisIsWhyYouNeedAGun.flv)

Warning, lots of cursing by this upstanding gent....

If you enjoyed reading about "Winner of the year? Warning: Foul language" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95loser
April 26, 2008, 12:24 PM
This has been posted before.

BLC
April 26, 2008, 12:25 PM
Las Vegas get a new welcome center??

VonFireball
April 26, 2008, 12:28 PM
There's an old saying...don't bring a tire iron to a wire fight.:)

retgarr
April 26, 2008, 01:01 PM
So why did the not run him over again? He is obviously a threat to their safety.

neviander
April 26, 2008, 01:05 PM
I would have run that guy over in a heartbeat....if I didn't have a gun.

Blackbeard
April 26, 2008, 01:27 PM
Who was filming this little episode? An accomplice?

Werewolf
April 26, 2008, 01:56 PM
As soon as he got to the driver's side and started breaking that window he'd have been a dead man.

Intent
Opportunity
Threat

Would be a good shoot in any state that doesn't have a duty to retreat. Even more so in states where your car is considered an extension of your home.

brighamr
April 26, 2008, 02:03 PM
Few things come to mind:
A) run him over
B) back up
C) run him over again

If I were armed? The second he approached the driver's side (or passengers if there was a passenger in the car) he would have met Mr XD.

Jimmy Dean
April 26, 2008, 02:07 PM
It may have been a good shoot in states with a duty to retreat, if you observe, they try...they are unable to leave the scene.

.cheese.
April 26, 2008, 05:05 PM
I've seen this video many times. It angers me each time. Anybody ever catch that guy?

Guitargod1985
April 26, 2008, 05:19 PM
I hope he OD'ed on some crack.

MASTEROFMALICE
April 26, 2008, 05:25 PM
I guess I'll comment on the police brutality before someone else does.

Look at his face, he's clearly met a nightstick once or twice.

Some how, some way, it's our fault.

cambeul41
April 26, 2008, 05:33 PM
Look at his face, he's clearly met a nightstick once or twice.

Perhaps, but more likely the result of "exchanges of opinion" within his social group.

lvcat2004
April 26, 2008, 05:36 PM
That is the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Sahara. There is no duty to retreat in NV. I have a feeling that this thing was an act, but if not, I think that the driver may have been a tourist from suburban california, and the driver was probably unaware that he had the right to protect himself and his family since such right does not seem to exist in ********** :D

doc2rn
April 26, 2008, 05:37 PM
I cant suffer fools, the rest is not high road.....

nplant
April 26, 2008, 06:14 PM
Tell you what, a Chrysler trumps a crowbar anyday. Just like a V-8 trumps a .45.

Were the driver armed, it would have been a pretty hairy shoot what with all the traffic there. One missed bullet would almost certainly do some damage to someone else - property or otherwise. I wouldn't have cried though if the driver had shot the perpetrator and also hit the cameraman.

XD Fan
April 26, 2008, 06:38 PM
I am sick-at-my-stomach appalled. I wish the driver had run him over!

MASTEROFMALICE
April 26, 2008, 06:41 PM
It's settled. The driver WAS armed, but too afraid to use it.

Why don't things like this ever happen when I'm around?

Justin
April 26, 2008, 06:43 PM
This has been posted many times before.

Which is odd, since no guns make an appearance in the video, and this forum is for gun-related discussions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Winner of the year? Warning: Foul language" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!