Perfect Weekend ?

PDA

Sebastian the Ibis
April 26, 2008, 11:45 AM
I have no Idea what the heck they were filming this for, but I don't think there could be a more perfect weekend:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3akn8_sexy-girls-shooting-guns-compilatio_shortfilms

If you enjoyed reading about "Perfect Weekend ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
iamkris
April 26, 2008, 12:03 PM
:uhoh::uhoh:That's just great. :scrutiny: Raising the standards and opinions of gun owners everywhere. Just fabulous. Some of the most unsafe gun handling I've ever seen. :banghead::fire: :cuss::cuss: At least there is now the perfect video for pimply-faced HALO3/Counterstrike players out there.

Where's the barfing smiley when you need it?

Seancass
April 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
this is going to get locked in a hurry.

bogie
April 26, 2008, 01:38 PM
Do mumsy and da-da know you're watching crap like this on their computer?

Mr White
April 26, 2008, 01:38 PM
OMG!! That one who kept complaining about not being able to drink was a real piece of work. Hot looking or not, I wouldn't have let her nywhere near a gun.

esmith
April 26, 2008, 01:40 PM
Well that sorta made my morning.

Grizfire
April 26, 2008, 03:47 PM
had to pause, but there was a nip....I think we know where this is going. :what:

kingpin008
April 26, 2008, 04:24 PM
As much as I love hot girls and NFA guns, this is definitely not THR friendly and should be locked.

Superlite27
April 26, 2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah.

Swimsuits and NFA firearms.

They go together like screendoors and submarines.

Not impressed.

Larry Ashcraft
April 26, 2008, 04:31 PM
Well, I'm at home on dialup, so I can't download the video.

So I'm gonna lock this one on circumstantial evidence.

If you enjoyed reading about "Perfect Weekend ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!