guns

PDA

Indifferent
April 26, 2008, 09:46 PM
How can anything remotely related to guns, like; video games, movies, aliens, zombies, space, mods, alligators, great white sharks, internet villains, or the what not. Not have anything to do with guns?

I am watching all these posts pop up about the such, and get deleted and then pop back up, obviosuly there is a want or need for such and such should exist because it is about guns, in theory.

Whatever, just thinking the Highroad should act more Highroad. Obviously there are concerned individuals, no matter how disturbed, they are still concerned.

If you enjoyed reading about "guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
April 26, 2008, 10:22 PM
I'm not exactly sure how great white sharks are related to guns, but THR has a sister board for discussions of all kinds: http://www.armedpolitesociety.com

I'd sure like to see this one stay focused on firearms and not video games or fantasies about shooting zombie sharks.

Indifferent
April 26, 2008, 11:18 PM
Wow that website is like the coooooooolest thing ever, they actually have since of humors and stuff, and they don't hide a gun in every drawer in the house like some around here.:uhoh:

And for a Zombie Great White Shark. A cannon.

Mal H
April 27, 2008, 12:59 AM
Most excellent! Problem solved.

If you enjoyed reading about "guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!