die hard

PDA

jhco
April 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
die hard 1 has been coming on amc latelt and they dub out alot of the noise of gun fire when there are in gun fights why is this

If you enjoyed reading about "die hard" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Feud
April 27, 2008, 07:05 PM
If you want to know the specific reasons a tv station edits a movie in a certain way, you would probably need to ask them.

Heartless_Conservative
April 27, 2008, 07:41 PM
At least it's better than trying to watch a network broadcast of Boondock Saints.

beretta92d
April 27, 2008, 09:35 PM
well since the sight of a gun makes some GFWs upset,i'm sure the sound does the same so maybe amc is trying to not upset anyone..

they're doing alot more with censoring these days..not only do they bleep out any bad words but also make it so you can't even read the lips..:rolleyes:

neviander
April 27, 2008, 10:53 PM
A little off topic, but I was watching Liar Liar on USA the other day and they replaced "fart" with "fool" but they left "bastard" alone???

Ash
April 27, 2008, 10:59 PM
Well, in many of the scenes with gun fire, there's also some pretty graphic language. I guess to get rid of the language, they have to get rid of the gunfire.

Ash

If you enjoyed reading about "die hard" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!