Northern Ohioan's, charity auction wednesday evening

PDA

hershey
April 28, 2008, 09:26 PM
the local newspaper showed a charity auction that had two AR-15's, an sks, 870 remington, 38 taurus, etc. i already donated a converted saiga, and will probably put whatever guns that don't sell from my other post, which will probably by the 12 guage pump, i have had no interest in it.

to view the add, i found it at: the chronicle telegram, classifieds for the thursdays paper, in the auctions link. the paper is published in lorain county, elyria ohio. someone more privy at this computer stuff than me can probably set up a link.

if the taurus is a 2", your not allowed to bid on it because i want it, but we can still be freinds even if you do bid.

If you enjoyed reading about "Northern Ohioan's, charity auction wednesday evening" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bigjake
April 28, 2008, 10:04 PM
I could leave the Taurus to you....for a price :evil:

gmelone
April 28, 2008, 10:11 PM
This seems to work:
http://www.print2webcorp.com/marketplace/elyria/liners/AdvancedSearch.aspx?op=2&keys=Kipton%20Community%20Church&l1=General+Merchandise&l2=Auctions&t=1,3,2&r=4

hershey
April 29, 2008, 08:03 PM
hmmmmmmmmm, this could work both ways, i won't bid on what you want if you don't bid on the taurus.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Northern Ohioan's, charity auction wednesday evening" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!