T Minus 10 Days and Counting !!! (pics inside)

PDA

rgs1975
April 29, 2008, 01:09 AM
Well I broke down and ordered me one of them new Model 40-1's last week. Just couldn't resist any longer. Got the call today from my shop that it finally arrived. So I went down after work and did all the paperwork, now begins the dreaded 10 day waiting period...ugh.

Please excuse the crappy pics. I took them at the shop in less than ideal conditions with a digital camera I borrowed for the day from a buddy.

The gun is in absolutely immaculate condition. Nickel plating that would make anyone proud. It locks up tighter than a nun on Easter and the grip safety needs just a tiny bit of pressure to be activated.

So far I'm extremely pleased. Look for a new thread in 10 days with much better pics.

:D

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7382/401dk7.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5769/402rt2.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "T Minus 10 Days and Counting !!! (pics inside)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
armoredman
April 29, 2008, 01:11 AM
Nice!

SaxonPig
April 29, 2008, 11:13 AM
Nice gun but do we really need the decription to include a line that some Catholics would find mildly offensive?

rgs1975
April 29, 2008, 01:33 PM
People get offended too easily. If you don't like what I wrote in a joking manner then realize it has zero importance in any way to any thing and get over it. Geez.

Rokyudai
April 29, 2008, 04:24 PM
I laughed at it. That was a new one I've never heard. I'm a descendent of Saxony and I am offended by you putting Pig next to it. No wait, I'm not offended. :neener:

Im283
April 29, 2008, 05:22 PM
I have an aunt who is a nun and the joke did not bother me, catholic jokes do not bother me.

What is the purpose of waiting ten days? Now that bothers me.

tipoc
April 29, 2008, 06:04 PM
California, there is a 10 day waiting period.

tipoc

macanudo14
April 29, 2008, 06:36 PM
they call it a crime of passions period it's to keep you from getting pissed off at someone going in buying a gun and then leaving and shooting them. They figure if you have to wait a few days (7 where I live) that you'll cool off and there won't be a problem.

markk
April 29, 2008, 09:23 PM
Very nice. I'm looking foward to some better pictures.

If you enjoyed reading about "T Minus 10 Days and Counting !!! (pics inside)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!