get guns then felony?

PDA

glocktrouble
April 29, 2008, 01:17 AM
yea what happens? then? I told someone yestrday I wasn't going to givem up at the jail. And I don't trust my lawyer. help

If you enjoyed reading about "get guns then felony?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
retgarr
April 29, 2008, 01:25 AM
First you post a comprehensible question. Then you see if anybody here is willing to give legal advice to someone who's convicted a felony. Next step is get a lawyer you trust, it's important.

Dksimon
April 29, 2008, 01:32 AM
A lawyer you dont trust is no good.

Some states dont take guns away from felons that didnt commit a violent crime. So if you kite checks or something like that you MAY be able to keep your guns. I'm not exactly sure about that so dont call me on it but get a lawyer you trust and they should be able to tell you.

P.S. refusing to hand your guns over when you are obviously in the wrong could end badly....for you

Prince Yamato
April 29, 2008, 01:49 AM
Me Tarzan, you Felon.

Powderman
April 29, 2008, 03:47 AM
1. Have you been convicted (been through Court, and found guilty)? Or just arrested?
2. What were you charged with?

Be aware, that even though the Court may not order you to do so, that the possession of firearms or ammunition is in and of itself a Federal felony offense. Many States also mirror the Federal law.

Guitargod1985
April 29, 2008, 04:25 AM
http://www.businessinnovationinsider.com/images/2006/02/Troll.jpg

packnrat
April 29, 2008, 04:32 AM
na......he all ready "loves" being locked up with buba and his buddys.:what:

If you enjoyed reading about "get guns then felony?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!