Gun Show Middletown, NY May 3rd and 4th

PDA

GRB
May 1, 2008, 08:02 PM
Anyone going to the gun show in Middletown, NY (Orange County) (http://www.ocshooters.com/Gen/gunshows.htm) this coming weekend? I plan to be there on Saturday. I had been hoping my son would come along, but he has a lacrosse game for school and cannot weasel out of it since he missed last Saturday's game or practice due to a family visit to my mom. Oh well. I'll be meeting a couple of friends there - it should be fun. If you are going to be there, keep an eye out for me. I'd like to meet anyone of the THR members who shows up there on the 3rd. :)

All the best,
Glenn B

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Show Middletown, NY May 3rd and 4th" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Winchester 73
May 1, 2008, 08:14 PM
2 of my cousins live in Middletown and one in Port Jervis.
Had great times in Middletown visiting my uncle's farm in the '50 and 60's.
Wish I could get up there with you.
Maybe at a future time.
Have fun.

hacksaw
May 2, 2008, 09:20 AM
I used to Live in Pine Bush, but have since fled to a more free and temperate climate! But it used to be a decent show back when I attended. Have fun!

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Show Middletown, NY May 3rd and 4th" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!