I think I found a Borchardt I can afford....

PDA

SDC
May 2, 2008, 02:21 PM
not to mention a bunch of other things :-) Check out this site full of beautiful miniatures made in Russia (their miniature AK is sweet too).

http://www.miniaturearsenal.ru/en/guns/part.1/m.39/ph.14/

If you enjoyed reading about "I think I found a Borchardt I can afford...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
May 2, 2008, 02:35 PM
I like this a LOT - could potentially placate a lot of desire to own actual guns, thereby saving me a lot of money. :)

Dope
May 2, 2008, 05:11 PM
Okay, how do I buy these things? I would love one of those 1919s!

Dope

Picard
May 2, 2008, 05:13 PM
Do these things actually work?

SDC
May 2, 2008, 05:29 PM
They cycle, and if you had ammo of the proper size (maybe a job for a jeweler's lathe?) they would fire, but they're mainly eyecandy. They also do a '28 Thompson, an '03 Springfield, and an FG42 II, that I didn't see the first time.

Acera
May 2, 2008, 06:08 PM
Any idea on the pricing? Who is the importer? They look good, but I would defiantly like to hold one to check it out before ordering one.

Dope
May 5, 2008, 09:08 AM
Anyone have any information at all? Or are they just not attainable here in the US?

Dope

If you enjoyed reading about "I think I found a Borchardt I can afford...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!