CZ PCR - 'old eye' sights

PDA

JRG
May 15, 2008, 08:23 AM
I'm an older shooter and do range work once a week or more and also carry daily. I'm looking for a set of bright sights for my PCR, does anyone have any suggestions or links? Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ PCR - 'old eye' sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mountaindrew
May 15, 2008, 08:46 AM
Try the XS Big dot sights. They are made for failing eyes. The front sight is a very large whit dot ,usually with a tritium insert.

JRG
May 15, 2008, 08:49 AM
I'll check them out again, seems like I looked at there sight once before and they didn't have anything for CZ's.........

JRG
May 15, 2008, 08:54 AM
Hey mdew......they do have them for the full size CZ and I think they will also fit the PCR, I emailed their gunsmith with that question...thanks again

The Lone Haranguer
May 15, 2008, 05:45 PM
I have one and agree there is room for improvement in the sight picture; it is a little small and tight. Whatever rear sight you choose will probably leave a gap in the grooved rib on the slide in front of the sight, if appearance is important to you.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ PCR - 'old eye' sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!