Posting from your phone?

PDA

Rachen
May 18, 2008, 06:30 PM
I don't know if this is in the right place, but I would like to know how to post and get access to THR from your phone.

I have a Pay As You Go account, and I don't know anything else about it. Technology doesn't appeal to me that much.

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Posting from your phone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
May 18, 2008, 08:51 PM
I've done it. For a while, almost half of my posts were from my Blackjack.

Once upon a time, only sites with WAP could be accessed from wireless devices, but now many phones offer web browsing that is transparent to the user. In other words, if you know how to use your phone to use the internet, you can access THR from it.

John

Storydude
May 18, 2008, 10:13 PM
Call Tmo. Tell them you want the 5.99 T-zones. If you have a PDA phone, google T-zones hack.

shdwfx
May 19, 2008, 09:46 AM
have iPhone, will post ;)

Storydude
May 19, 2008, 01:25 PM
iPhlop? When an apple phone can open PDF files, Edit Excel spreadsheets, work as a WiFi router for my Laptop, and run a WM6 based Ballistics Calculator...Come talk to me.

iPhone=Toy.

HTC=Tool.

Oh, and my HTC Wizard cost me about $250 LESS than an iPhlop....And has a faster Processor, More RAM, More ROM and a better Radio stack.

Bazooka Joe71
May 21, 2008, 12:02 AM
iPhlop? When an apple phone can open PDF files, Edit Excel spreadsheets, work as a WiFi router for my Laptop, and run a WM6 based Ballistics Calculator...Come talk to me.

Umm, why does he need to come talk to you? Did he say his iphone is the greatest thing since sliced bread? No, he said he'd post from it.

Congratulations on your HTC, seriously.:rolleyes:

Coronach
May 21, 2008, 07:07 AM
PPC6800. Rocks. ;)

Rachen
June 5, 2008, 04:55 PM
Thank you all:D

I am going to leave the prepaid and go into network pretty soon.

Loucks
June 6, 2008, 06:18 AM
PPC6800. Rocks.

Seconded. I've got unlimited data on my plan, and I use the phone more than my notebook these days. The HTC Titan/PPC6800/Mogul is an awesome device.

But that doesn't mean I won't be trading in for an HTC Raphael the second Sprint picks it up.

Also, if anyone here is looking for a great cell plan, have a look at Sprint's SERO plan (http://sprint.com/sero). Use google to get an employee email, or just stop in at a store and pick up a business card. It's seriously the best thing going in wireless in the US right now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Posting from your phone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!