Springfield Armory deals?

PDA

sernv99
May 20, 2008, 08:11 AM
any SA deals/special coupons coming up or on going? I know sometimes, the manufacturers will have a special deal/coupon thing, like throw in an extra 10 round mag, etc.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield Armory deals?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HighRoad
May 20, 2008, 09:26 AM
Stocking dealer's employees can take advantage of a 22% off dealer cost for an M1A, 1911, and XD each calander year. Excludes match rifles, and custom shop items. Get in real good with the person behind the counter. I did, and can order these items at a huge discount.

Unfortunately, I am only interested in the M1A because I'm not an XD or 1911 fan. And the cost to feed the M1A will dwarf the discount I received on the rifle. Still thinking it over, though. ;)

It would be cool if there was a bargain/deal section here. I just found CMMG stripped lowers for $85 (1315 in stock) and DPMS lowers for $86.90 (307 in stock)

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield Armory deals?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!