Extra Cash

PDA

ccw08
May 20, 2008, 10:57 PM
I have been saving up lately to buy a new gun just not sure which of the 3 that I should buy

my choices are

a Glock 26 ( with laser sight and hi cap mags )

a walther p22 ( with laser sight and extra mags )

or a Tactical Mossberg 500 build ( with dual flashlights and pistol grip with a tactical forend and night sights )

If you enjoyed reading about "Extra Cash" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ccw08
May 20, 2008, 10:58 PM
which would you choose

lee n. field
May 20, 2008, 11:08 PM
Me? Based on perceived need, probably the Glock. Though I'd probably get whatever model is the same size in a .40.

ccw08
May 20, 2008, 11:11 PM
I am definitely a 9mm person but the model 27 is a 40 s&w and its the same price as a 26 in most places

lions
May 20, 2008, 11:21 PM
If you're saving up to buy the gun get the walther p22 so you don't have to save up to shoot it!

cslinger
May 20, 2008, 11:29 PM
Why dual flashlights on the shotty? Just curious. Why not three or maybe a HID headlamp from a BMW 7 series. :neener:

If it were my money I wouldn't by the Walther since every one I have handled has been a dog. I likely wouldn't do the shotty unless I didn't already have one.

The G26 does a lot of things well so I would probably go with that.

Course if it were me I think it would be a pre-lock Smith 649 or maybe a Blued Ruger GP100. But that is just me.

ccw08
May 20, 2008, 11:33 PM
oh the dual lights thing lol

I see this setup online that has 2 surefire lights, one is white spot beam and one is a close wide beam. you can use either or both but one of the lights also comes with red lenses to not mess with night vision

probably not something I need but it gets a 10 on the cool scale lol

possum
May 20, 2008, 11:36 PM
welcome to thr, though that high speed shotgun sounds interesting, i would get the glock 26, or if i was to get a shotgun then it would be under the k.i.s.s. principle and is wouldn't have all that junk hanin off of it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Extra Cash" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!