Anyone know who has .40 S&W Federal HST in stock?

PDA

Coronach
May 22, 2008, 11:26 PM
Title says it all. I've been scouring the usual sites, and I've found a lot of Hydra-Shok ammo for sale, but no HST. Specifically, I need Federal HST 180gr.

Yes, I'm looking for HST. No, I'm not looking for something else. Federal HST only, please.

Mike

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know who has .40 S&W Federal HST in stock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
earl_simmons
May 22, 2008, 11:42 PM
I get mine from Ammunition to Go (http://ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/index.php?cName=40-sw-hollow-point-ammo).

Coronach
May 23, 2008, 12:02 AM
EXCELLENT.

Thank You!

MontanaBighorn
May 23, 2008, 12:27 AM
i normally order mine from gtdist.com as they have the cheapest prices. they will only sell to LE/military/security and they are currently out of the .40 (the do have the 147 grain 9mm +P HST in stock though!). ive just today placed my order through ammunitiontogo.com even though it cost a little more and i hear their shipping is slower.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know who has .40 S&W Federal HST in stock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!