Gevarm .22

PDA

YankeeClipper
May 24, 2008, 08:18 PM
What does any one know about a Gevarm .22 ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gevarm .22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Quiet
May 24, 2008, 09:04 PM
Which model?
They made an open bolt and a closed bolt verison.

Both are extremely rare in the USA and, depending on the model, parts & magazines will cost you $$$.

YankeeClipper
May 25, 2008, 10:04 AM
My boss is using a Canadian guide on a hunt in Canada and the guide is looking for a couple of clips for the .22. Is there any where that you know of that I can see pictures or look on line. I'm thinking of KKK clips in SanDiego but they need a model to work with ..

Quiet
May 25, 2008, 12:28 PM
Most places that sell parts for the Gevarm are located in New Zealand, Canada or the European Union.

Last time I saw a magazine for an open-bolt Gevarm for sale was on the internet, about 1-2 years ago, and it was $150 USD for 1 magazine.

YankeeClipper
May 25, 2008, 04:48 PM
I know what you mean. It is like buying parts for an SKB One part will set you back almost as much as the shotgun cost new. Yc

Moser
May 27, 2008, 03:05 PM
I'm looking for one also, still waiting to hear back from a few differnt people, if I find some I'll let ya know

YankeeClipper
May 27, 2008, 03:46 PM
Good enough. Did you contact Triple K clips in SanDiego?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gevarm .22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!